Video from DAC 2020 Now Available!
Accellera’s Functional Safety Working Group (FSWG) presented an overview at the virtual 57th Design Automation Conference of the scope, needs, and goals defined by the FSWG, including developments since its formation. Introductions by Lu Dai, Accellera’s Chair, Martin Barnasconi, Technical Committee Chair, and Alessandra Nardi, FSWG Chair, were followed by informative presentations by functional safety experts focusing on specific perspectives, challenges, and opportunities. Speakers include Bala Chavali, AMD; Ghani Kanawati, Arm; Jyotika Athavale, Intel; Franck Galtié, NXP Semiconductors; and Riccardo Vincelli, Renesas. The lively and Q&A session following the presentations is also available as part of the recording.
DVCon U.S. 2020 Virtual Follow-Up Conference
The 2020 Design and Verification Conference and Exhibition has created an online version of its 32nd annual event. Due to travel issues related to the suddenly evolving COVID-19 pandemic, many of those that had registered in advance of the conference were unable to attend the March event. The DVCon U.S. 2020 Steering Committee collaborated with presenters and organizers of sessions to create an online experience of the technical program.
The complete papers and presentations, including some with audio recordings, are now available to the public at https://2020.dvcon-virtual.org/.
- Article: Accellera IP Security Group Expects Standard by Year End
- Video: Accellera’s Chair Highlights 2020 Events & Working Group Activity
- July newsletter now available
- EDACafe Guest Blog: Make an Impact and Get Involved in Standards Development and Evolution by Lu Dai
- Functional Safety Working Group formed
- SystemC AMS User Guide released
- Article: Portable Stimulus and UVM, Tech Design Forum, by Tom Fitzpatrick
- Philipp A. Hartmann to Receive Accellera Systems Initiative Technical Excellence Award
February 25th, 2020
- Accellera Forms Functional Safety Working Group to Standardize Data for Interoperability & Traceability in the Functional Safety Lifecycle
February 18th, 2020
- UVM-AMS Working Group Formed to Standardize UVM Analog/Mixed-Signal Extensions
November 19th, 2019